Are you tired of constantly worrying about your under-eye wrinkles? Do you really want to get rid of those nasty eye wrinkles? Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. Because we have got not 1, not 2, but 10, yes you heard it right! 10 pro tips! That can help YOU get rid of your under-eye wrinkles. The under and side areas of your eyes will always give away your age. Why is that? Because of the wrinkles that form there over time.
Your skin loses its elasticity when you age, specifically the area around the eyes. The reason is that this area is made of thin skin and blood vessels. Some ladies show signs of aging in the late 30s, and some in the early 40s. Some other will show signs of aging only in the 50s, wrinkle formation depending on the genes and many other factors.
What causes under eye wrinkles?
Before we give out those precious tips, we need to figure out where the problem starts. We know lots of you will say, aging. Yes! But there are some other factors too as seen in WebMD.
- Smoking: We know right! All these years we were told that smoking is bad for our respiratory system but it has other other side effects too. How does smoking affect our skin? Smoking constricts our blood vessels, that reduces the oxygen supply to that region, which stops your skin to rejuvenate. So, your skin grows old too. With time, you might also get smoker's lines.
- Facial Expressions: If you frown too much or squint your eyes too much then there is a problem. Do you know too many facial expressions can give you wrinkles? That is because our skin is made up of collagen fibers to hold the skin at its place, those fibers can break if you do not avoid frowning or squinting too much.
- Genes: Some women have it in their genes, meaning you should look at your family history or at least your parents and grandparents, how quickly or slowly did they age. That should be your sign.
- Allergies: If you have any kind allergies, then it will cause inflammation, which will lead your under-eye skin to lose its collagen. Collagen fibers also keep our skin intact and maintain its elasticity.
- UV Light: Exposure to UV lights can also cause the appearance of under-eye wrinkles.
- Excessive use of products: If you are using a lot of products, then there are chances that your under-eye wrinkles will appear quickly.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Under Eye Wrinkles
1. Look For Underlying Causes:
The best way to get rid of your under-eye wrinkles is to look for the underlying causes. Once you will know the cause of your under-eye wrinkles, it will be easy for you to take care of it and prevent or slow down the formation of wrinkles. As mentioned before, smoking, allergies, inflammation, over-application of skin products, rubbing your eyes aggressively and swelling, etc. cause under eye wrinkles. The main thing is that you must treat the causes before you can apply other tips.
2. Stay Hydrated:
Drinking a good amount of water can reduce the under-eye wrinkles and can also make the dark circles go away for good as drinking an adequate amount of water can keep your skin tight and moisturized. Water has the affinity to bind to the epidermis, which keeps your skin moisturized. So, set a reminder on your phone and drink water after every couple of hours.
Drinking lots of water does not mean to chug water. It means you must drink at least 8 glasses to 15 glasses of water a day in order to hydrate. Since we are talking about aging, some ladies might be diabetic, so you need to consider that too and have adequate water intake. As a matter of fact, dehydration can cause a lot of damage to your skin, such as lips losing their softness and plumpness.
3. Moisturize and Massage your eye area:
If feels so good to get a body massage, which makes you relaxed. Similarly, your eyes also need some relaxation. A gentle massage around the eye area will stimulate the circulation of the blood. Our blood circulation really plays an important role, especially for our facial skin. Just massage your under-eye area gently, do not rub excessively or apply too much pressure. You can even massage your eyebrow area to stimulate the blood flow in that region which will delay eye wrinkles.
Moreover, in order to keep your skin glowing, you need to moisturize your skin down right. No matter it is fall or spring. Your skin needs to be moisturized especially under the eye area. You can apply any oil but the preferred is olive oil. Although it is just basic oil it works really great when it comes to moisturizing. Make this as your night care routine, apply olive oil before you go to bed. But if you want better results than you can add 2 to 3 drops of cinnamon's essential oil ( to 2 table spoons of olive oil, apply gently on your under-eye area without rubbing. You will be amazed by how well it works.
4. Exfoliate with caution:
Gently exfoliating your under-eye area will help you to get rid of the hard keratin aka dead skin away! It will give you soft and radiant skin. Again under eye area is very sensitive, handle with great care. Do not exfoliate daily, because then you might get rashes or redness on your skin. You can use milk, honey, and oat eye mixture. It will act as an exfoliator for your under-eye area. Avoid using any manufactured exfoliators, as they have different chemicals in them, that can affect you under eye area really bad as it is the most sensitive area of the face.
5. Avoid UV light:
Do you know that absorbing too much UV light can also cause under eye wrinkles? How to avoid UV light? Well, there are a number of ways.
1. Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Nowadays UV light blocking glasses are available in the market that prevents UV light from reaching your eyes.
2. Sunscreens: You can also resort to sunscreen protection if you feel uncomfortable wearing glasses.
- Always use a high SFP sunscreen. A minimum of SPF 30 is required, but if you can find SPF 60 or SPF 80 then it will be great. SPF stands for sunlight protection formula. The higher the SPF, there will be less chance of your skin aging or burning. Once you have blocked the UV light from reaching your eyes, the wrinkle forming process will slow down.
6. Eat Healthy:
If you are a busy lady and you do not have time to carry out a skincare routine, then we have another thing for you. Have a healthy diet, you know lots of problems arise because of unhealthy eating. Similarly, eating oily, carbs rich or processed food can really dawn aging upon us really quick. Eat Vitamin-rich food and organic food, food is like the gasoline of our body, what happens if you fill your car tank with cheap gasoline? It makes your car engine faulty and rusty. Similarly, your body needs a good and healthy diet.
7. Sleep well:
Do you know that not taking your proper sleep can also cause under eye wrinkles? Getting proper sleep is also necessary and that is why you must have 7 to 8 hours of sleep at night, it is ideal. Also, do not go for too long sleep such as 12 or more hours of sleep, it is not good! But there is no harm in taking a pop nap or 2 in the day time (no more than 20 min). Getting less sleep or too much sleep can have bad effects especially on women in their late 40s and above, who should take care of their sleeping habits more than anything else.
8. Do Some Eye Yoga:
Do you know that some eye exercises can really help? It is an all-natural process, with no side effects. There are a number of exercises for around the eye area. Try to give yourself a good 10-15 minutes eye sport. This does not mean working them out in the gym. You can start by trying the flirty eyes exercise, in this exercise only your eyes will be moving, right to left and top to bottom. Repeat these eye movements 4 to 5 times in each direction every day.
9. Go Organic:
You can also try organic methods to get rid of under-eye wrinkles. Make avocado and aloe vera mask. This mask is very healthy for your under-eye skin. All you have to do is make a mixture of avocado and aloe vera and apply it to your under-eye wrinkles. Leave it for 10 to 20 minutes. Wipe it will a clean wet towel and your skin will be softer and moisturized. Note that this process can help you with overall skin tightening. We have got an other special example for you! You know what? Celebrities use it too, thanks to its proven benefits:
- The Egg White Mask: This is also a very effective technique, egg white mask is known to tighten the skin. So, when you will apply the egg white mask on your under-eye wrinkles, it will smooth out your wrinkles for a while. For long-lasting results, you can keep doing this technique.
10. Zero Product Technique:
You do not always have to use products to treat yourself, did you know that? There are a number of techniques that do not require you to use any product. Our favorites:
- Hot Spoon Technique: You can sue hot spoon technique to reduce wrinkles from under eye area. Dip the clean spoon in a mildly heated oil and massage you under eye area with the spoon, or you can heat the spoon in mildly hot water, once the spoon is lukewarm you can massage yours under eye area with it.
- Cold Spoon Technique: This technique will help in reducing bags and puffiness of your under-eye area. Place the clean spoon in cold water, until it turns cold. Then you apply a little pressure from the spoon on your under-eye area for 5 min.
Avoid Clinical Procedures:
Clinical procedures like facelift, botox, chemical peels, injection fillers, laser therapy, and dermabrasion. These are some clinical procedures that may provide the results you desire but in the long term use, they can cause serious damage to your skin. And not to forget that under eye area is really sensitive. So, you should avoid using such clinical procedures, apart from their permanent damage they are quite expensive and requires you to have a number of sessions.
Before we wrap it up, we would like to mention that all these steps and tips take some time to show results and a lot of patience is involved. But if you are looking for something that can give you quick results then we have a couple of products that can help you get rid of your under-eye wrinkles.
B-selfie eye is an under-eye micro-needled hyaluronic acid patches, no its not painful at all because it’s not about poking your skin with injections. B-Selfie Eye is a patch with crystalized microneedles that have hyaluronic acid. This chemical goes into the 1st layer of your skin, providing the required nutrients to your skin to rejuvenate it. These patches do not have any side effects and they give you’re the one who chooses the duration of the results.
If you are still wondering what Hyaluronic acid is? It is a chemical compound that is naturally produced by our body to keep our skin tissues or joint tissues lubricated and in good shape. But aging and other factors cause it to be released less, making our skin wrinkled specifically our under-eye area.
This product gives quick results and works on all skin types, anyone can use it! There are options to buy this product, you can buy one time or you can get yourself monthly supplied for a permanent effect all year long. Order yours now by clicking here, and check the video below on how to use it:
This is another product that can give you results very fast and complements the under-eye filler patch. Here is what you need to know about the eyes - ultra filler effect serum: it consists of essential and complex compounds like, proteins, fatty acids, vitamins (A, B, C, D, & E), lipids and other nutrient minerals that really helps your skin to glow, as it was missing its luster and shine. This serum has a the perfect anti-aging mechanism to make you look younger.
We hope this will really help you all out here. If you follow those tips and add B-Selfie Eyes patches and ultra filler serum to your routine, then your under-eye wrinkles will go away, we guarantee you that. You will start to see the results within 48 hours. So, what is holding you back? Start working for yourself now and say bye to wrinkles for good!