HOW DOES IT WORK?
Like hyaluronic acid-based fillers used in aesthetics, our patches are composed of crystallized micro-needles of hyaluronic acid and EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) molecules molded into the shape of cones on adhesive patches. The microneedles penetrate and dissolve into the surface of the skin to smooth fine lines and wrinkles in a matter of hours for an immediate effect that lasts up to 7 days. For a permanent effect, our advice is to use B-SELFIE Lip Filler once every week.
When you purchase this offer, you will receive 4 patches for a one-month supply. Or, if you subscribe, 4 patches will be delivered to you every month to maintain a stunning permanent effect.
Warning: Do not use the product on wounds, dermatitis, eczema, or irritation. In case of irritation, swelling, or redness during use or after exposure to sunlight, discontinue use and ask your doctor for advice.
BETTER THAN HYALURONIC INJECTIONS?
Yes, definitely. While our products give the same effect as HA injections, here are the reasons why you should consider our offer:
1. Unlike cosmetic injectable fillers, our products do not require injections. B-Selfie Volume acts directly under your skin in a completely painless way thanks to our patented microneedles technology.
2. Clinically tested and guaranteed, it does not have any side effects.
3. DIY - Forget about invasive injections, you can apply our patches at home.
4. Last but not least, it's cheaper! Traditional injections treatments cost between $400 and $1200 for an effect of 4 to 6 months.
BEFORE AND AFTER USING THE LIP FILLER
We asked our customers to take selfies before and after the application of our patches. Here are some honest feedbacks we received:
Martine Barry, Ohio, US
Jane Brightey, Swindon, GB
Samantha Richer, Monaghan, IE
Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), sh-oligopeptide-1 (EGF)
PATCH: hydrocolloid, PVA.
Weight of microneedles : 1.47 + 1.55 mg.
Envelope weight: 15 g.
The production lot number and expiry date are printed on the edges of the envelope.
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
"Your body makes hyaluronic acid naturally, keeping tissues cushioned and lubricated. It's found in skin, joint fluid, and connective tissues.
Age, smoking, and an unhealthy diet can cause you to make less of it over time.
Products that have hyaluronic acid may help smooth out the skin." WebMD
HOW TO USE
1. Clean your lips and dry them thoroughly.
2. Get the patches with dry hands.
3. Remove the protective film without touching the micro-needles in the middle.
4. Position the patches by matching the area of the micro-needles to each lip.
5. Grip gently to adhere and hold the patches in place and let the micro-needles penetrate the lips.
You will receive your products within 5 to 7 days after placing an order.
We ship from Europe and we cover more than 170 countries.
100% SECURE PAYMENT
Maximum security guaranteed thanks to one of the most advanced encrypted systems on the market.